Within the framework of the MIraGE (Migrant Integration for Growth in Europe) project – funded by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund – we are organising a training course for Third Country Nationals (TCNs) who would like to be employed and/or become self-employed in Hungary. Participation in the training is absolutely free! The training will be held in English over Zoom.
What are the goals of the training?
- To provide TCNs living in Hungary access to the labour market and to provide procedural information about getting work permits through an employer
- To provide TCNs with a step-by step guide on how to set up a business in Hungary
- To create a TCN support network
- To improve employability skills
- To give insight into the intercultural dynamics of the Hungarian labour market
Who can apply?
Third Country Nationals/ non-EU citizens who would like to enter the Hungarian labour market.
What does the training offer?
The training contains three modules. Participants must sign up for at least two modules (1st+3rd or 2nd+3rd).
1st Module: June 16th 9:00am – 12:00pm – Getting employed in Hungary
- Legal framework: Presentation by an officer of the National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing (Immigration Office) on work visas, types of employment contracts, and insurance and tax regulations
- Interactive activities
- How and where to look for jobs
- A personal experience – finding your way out of the bureaucratic labyrinth
2nd Module: June 23rd 9:00am – 12:00pm – Becoming self-employed in Hungary
- Legal framework: How to set up a business with a special focus on the KATA tax system, insurance and tax regulations, and funding opportunities
- Interactive activities
- Presenting good practices
3rd Module: June 30th 9:00am – 11:00am – Building up your network and resources
- Workshop on supporting individual goals
- Tips and recommendations focusing on the characteristics of the Hungarian labour market (Intercultural aspect, employers’ expectations, language courses, supporting organisations, qualification acknowledgement)
How to apply?
Applications are open until the 5th of June! Please note that spots are limited – sign up now to reserve your spot by filling out the application form. You have the possibility to participate in all three modules, but you are required to sign up for at least two modules (1st+3rd or 2nd+3rd). Successful applicants will receive confirmation of acceptance via email by the 9th of June.
If you have any questions regarding the training, please don’t hesitate to contact Borbála Takács at email@example.com
Looking forward to your application!