Within the framework of the MIraGE (Migrant Integration for Growth in Europe) project – funded by the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund – we are organising a training course for Third Country Nationals (TCNs) who would like to be employed and/or become self-employed in Hungary. Participation in the training is absolutely free!
The training will be held in English over Zoom.
What are the goals of the training?
- To provide TCNs living in Hungary access to the labour market and to provide procedural information about getting work permits through an employer
- To present a step-by-step guide for TCNs on how to set up their own business in Hungary
- To provide clear guidelines on the legal and practical requirements of TCNs becoming self-employed (by setting up a KATA) in Hungary
- To create a TCN support network
- To improve employability skills
Who can apply?
Third Country Nationals/ non-EU citizens who would like to enter the Hungarian labour market.
What does the training offer?
The training contains three sessions.
1st Session: April 12th 9:00am – 12:00pm – Getting employed in Hungary
- Legal framework: Presentation by invited professionals (e.g. representatives from National Directorate-General for Aliens Policing, Immigration Office, Menedék Hungarian Association of Migrants) on work visas, types of employment contracts, and insurance and tax regulations
- How and where to look for jobs
- Good practices – stories from successfully employed TCNs
2nd Session: April 13th 9:00am – 11:00pm – Starting a business in Hungary
- Legal framework: What types of businesses can TCNs set up in Hungary? How to set up a business in Hungary as a TCN, as well as information about insurance and tax regulations, and funding opportunities
- Presentation from a legal advisor and accountant who specialize in setting up businesses (Kft. or Bt.) in Hungary as a TCN
- Good practices – successful business plan example and discussion
3rd Session: April 14th 9:00am – 11:00am – Getting self-employed in Hungary
- Legal framework: How to set up a business with a special focus on the KATA tax system
- Selected Q&A session with a KATA accountant
How to apply?
We are receiving applications until the 2nd of April! Please note that spots are limited – sign up now to reserve your spot by filling out the application form. Successful applicants will receive confirmation of acceptance via email by the 5th of April.
If you have any questions regarding the training, please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah Bowman at email@example.com
Looking forward to your application!